Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The above link is to a website created for my speaking platform. I plan to add to the web page as time goes on. I have had thoughts of my topic being centered around the title "The only person stopping you, is you! The site is

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home