Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Monday, November 24, 2008

walking

Thanks for dropping in, The weekend is over. The gym Saturday morning. Climbing the wooden stairs on the Kangaroo Point Cliffes Sunday. This time I had three cans of difino plus a bottle of water in the back pack. That is what I needed, extra weight. And that's what I will be doing from no on. Adding weight each time increasing. I have a couple of six kg weights I can use. I felt it in the shoulders this time. At one time the right shoulder was giving me some greif. Then I realised I was contnually on the left side of the stairs going down and up. So I started to alternate left and right. I will be off to the gym agin some time this week. While I remember. Donations. Mike O'Hagan Owner of MiniMovers is still the leadr and has donated $1,000. Margaret Cusak comes second with a donation of $100. And an unknown through Bpay has donated $20. I am not sure who you are, however, thank you so much. Till next time, brian http://www.minimovers.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home