Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Monday, November 17, 2008

तन्देम Bike

Vic and I were riding a Tandem bike around Mount Tamborine yesterday morning. Verry early. I was actually riding a bike well befor I usually get out of bed. Although I must say it was a good feeling when we got moving. The ting about a tandem bike is you do not have the ability to get up off the seat and peddle with force. The reason being that both of you can't peddle on the same rotation of the peddles. The peddles on the front are at a different position then the rear. Interesting. The main thing is we made it out the other side without any scratches. Except the bruises on my rear end. We also made it in the community a4 newsletter. Plus the Beaudesert Gazzette was there too. Photoes and news stories again. I will be checking up on the progress of fundraising and adding the names to this blog. Till next time. Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home