Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

climbing

Hi there, Last week I was down at North Haven. Just down the road from there you will find North Brother Mountain. A great challange. Except when an impending thunder storm is on its way. Life is all about taking risks. We take one every time we drive a car or walk accross the road. Vic is a wonderful guide. I feel he can adjust to any situation. I find it unfortunate the other climbers except for Kelly are too unsure of themselves to change to another guide incase of an accident or an unforseen situation where they will have another guide. Variety is sometimes the necessaty of life. This week is Christmas break for many people and I am looking forward to creating strategies for raising funds for this climb. PLus Growing financially. While I remember. I caught my first fish in seven and a half years. Took care of dinner for the first night down south. Til next time, Brian You do remember I am climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in March. Leaving on the 9th March and getting back around the 24th. Fantastic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home