Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

वाल्किंग थे Ladder

Suppose it is time for an update. Today I tackled Jacobs Ladder by myself. Took the time to count the steps. Not individually, in their groups. All up thereare around 240 steps from top to bottom and back up top again. I took 10 coins with me. This way I wouldn't lose count! Easy enough to do. I didn't want to just walk up and down and not know when I felt I had done enuough. I set a goal of twenty times with weight on my back. An extra couple of kilo made it a little more challanging compaired to normal. One thing about having to do it this way. I couldn't put the bag down somewhere and expect to pick it up sometime later. I am not saying I couldn't trust the people that were walking around at the time. I can't afford to leave things laying around. My going to Jacobs Ladder by myself showed to Vic I am determined to achieve the summit. I won't achieve it if I do not work on my capacity to walk the distance. trouble is the days are coming so humid. You need to get out of bed so damn early. I will probably go Tuesday. Just remembered I can't do that. I am speaking at a business club about the importance of relationships with your customers and clients in this horific economic climate. Till next time, BrianWW

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home