Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Friday, November 14, 2008

तन्देम bike

Hi there, Thanks for dropping in. Today Bruce Cook of Kick Bike www.kickbike.com.au. Dropped off a tandem bike for myself and Vic to ride around Mount Tamborine. This is a fund raiser for another caus. The funny thing is Vic and I haven't been able to spend time on a tandem bike bfore. This will be an experience. Bruce also dropped off one of his Kick bikes for Vic to ride and assist in getting his butt into shape. A Kick Bike is the adults version of a kids scooter. Bruce Cook of Kick Bike website is; http://www.kickbike.com.au As I have mentioned previously Mike O'Hagan has kindly donated $1,000 toward the Prevent Blindness FoundationDenise Dillon-Bowland has thrown forward $200. I will update the donations as I hear of them. Till next time go to my website and follow the directions to understand how to recieve a donation page. Bye for now

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home