Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Keynote

Greate to be finally back on the planet. I have now signed myself up to Karate. About time i started feeling good about myself. I need to get the confidence back. Stop procrastinating and get on with life. Apparently I have lost an amount of visible weight. Wondering if eating more will assist or just eating the right foods. I felt the slight weight I did have hanging off me wasn't comfortable. So my goal now is to be very fit looking and feeling great with myself and show the confidence. No use being six foot tall walking around with a smirk on your face if you have nothing to back it up. I know I can walk anywhere right now without a problem. However, you never know when something will go wrong. Till next time, keep smiling and have a great day/ weekend, Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home