Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Help

Can you help me to understand how to link a YouTube video onto this site. I think the link is; http://www.youtube.com/Brian Bowl 2 Movie.wmv If not I am not sure how to find the URL for the video. Looking at YouTube they make it sound so bloody simple. Looking forward to some help. Brian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home