Inspiration

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA. This will be a blog outlining the progress of the training toward the climb of Mount Kilimanjaro. I will also be adding my efforts toward the fundraising aspect as well. The money is for Macular Degeneration Research. The climb takes place early March '09.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I conduct telephone campaigns on behalf of my clients for their reasons. this is generally to their database for cleansing purposes and/or marketing a new product. This is presented in a confidential manner with discreetness and in the utmost polite manner.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

थे कंगारू पॉइंट Cliffs

Hey, What a day. Well, Vic and I attacked the steps at Kangaroo Point again. After Vic assisting the Amboes with a possible bike rider who had been knocked out with a suspected kneck injury. After walking up and down around five times you really know you are doing something out of the ordinary. Now in saying that that is what the whole exercise is all about. I am looking forward to the Mount Kilimanjaro trek. Although I am a little unsure of the plane flight. The suggestion is to sleep on the way over. I don't sleep that well. I think I am going to try and be exorsted for the flight. Sitting up right and trying to sleep, crazy. Yes, the gym is still one of the things I won't give up. Physique is the motivation. I will lose some weight on the way up and down. However, I feel I need to be physically strong in the process. Plus, I am going to look damn good when I get down. Possible well before I get going. Heard word last night we will be leaving AUSTRALIA on the 9th and returning on the 21st March. Hopefully before the wet season starts. EXCITING.............. The web site for the High Sight Expedition is; http://www.highsightexpedition.org.au Someone please let me know how to make these into hyperlinks? Till next time, so long. Brian

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home